Conditions of Purchase
About Svenska Badtunnor AB
– The company is based in Sweden, Gävle. The company’s postal address is Lunda byväg 4.
– If you would like to get in touch with us, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your case and contact details and we will hear from you shortly. Prices
– All our prices are in euros, including VAT. You will find these next to the respective product. payment – There are different payment options ________________________
– The products will be sent to the address you provide when ordering.
– Late payment is subject to a reminder fee of SEK 50 and interest of 22%. Shipping and delivery – Our hot tubs are manufactured and distributed from our factory in Gävle. Here you can pick up your hot tub or have it delivered to your home with Schenker.
– Accessories are sent with Schenker and the cost depends on size and weight. When you order the products in our webshop, you can immediately see what the final cost will be.
– All delivery times stated by us are delivery times from the factory to the forwarding agent.
– If you enter an incorrect address (e.g. incorrect post number), a correction fee of 300 SEK will be added.
– If you are not found when unloading your order, you will be charged for the costs incurred for so-called curb driving. You will be charged for shipping and return shipping for packages that are delivered to the delivery point and not redeemed.
– Terminal rent will be charged if you cannot receive your home delivery within 8 days of notification. How high the terminal rent is depends on how many days it stays with Schenker.
– Unloading when exiting takes place on weekdays between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. Upon request, you must be able to identify yourself upon receipt of the goods.
– The tubs are unloaded with a ground-level tail lift directly next to the vehicle. The bath will be stopped at the property line or as close to the property line as the carrier determines is practicable to drive the vehicle. If the road is not classified as a passable road by the transport company, it is the buyer’s responsibility to collect the bath at the nearest goods terminal. Any transport costs incurred for this purpose shall be borne by the buyer.
– Photograph the damage with and without packaging.
– E-mail picture, order number and a detailed description of the complaint to: email@example.com
– We agree whether the product should be sent to us or whether the defect should be repaired on site. – You are responsible for assembling, packing and sending the product to us.
– Any damage caused in transit during the return is the responsibility of the customer if not authorized by the shipping company.
– If the damage is covered under warranty, you will receive a warranty authorization and a shipping cost refund.
– We will repair the item or send you a new one.
– You are responsible for fitting the new or repaired product. We do not pay installation costs.
– The product will be replaced or refunded if the return is approved.
– In the event of a suspected product defect, it is important not to screw things up or try to fix the defect without contacting us first, as the warranty will not apply in this case. In the case of recognized complaints, we will take care of the return. We reserve the right to refuse a claim if the product is found to be non-defective under applicable consumer protection legislation. Limitation of Liability
– We assume no responsibility for any indirect or direct damage that may be caused by the product. We are not responsible for any damage to the environment caused by product failure/damage. We accept no responsibility for delays/errors caused by circumstances beyond the company’s control (Force Majeure). These circumstances can B. labor dispute, fire, war, official decision, reduced or non-delivery by the supplier. In addition, no responsibility is accepted for changes to products/product properties that have been modified by the respective supplier and other factors beyond our control. Swedish Hot Tubs can never be held liable for indirect damage such as downtime, loss of profit or turnover or any other indirect damage, whether the buyer was negligent or not. Product Information
– We reserve the right for typographical errors on this site and final sale of products. We do not guarantee that the images represent the exact appearance of the products as there may be some color difference depending on the monitor, photo quality and resolution. We always try our best to represent the products as accurately as possible.
Information about cookies
– According to the Electronic Information Act, visitors to a website must be informed that cookies are being used for privacy reasons. The information in the cookie can be used to track a user’s browsing. A cookie is a small text file that must be stored on your computer by the website you visit in order to enable access to various functions. It is possible to set your browser so that it automatically rejects cookies. For more information, visit the Swedish Post and Telecom Authority’s website. Personal Data
– What is personal data?
– Personal data is any information that can be directly or indirectly assigned to a natural person. 10.2 What data do we store? – In order to process your order and answer questions about your order (customer service), we store your employee number, first and last name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, IP address and purchase history. Your data will be stored as long as we have a legal basis to process your data, for example to fulfill the agreement between us or to comply with a legal obligation, for example under the Accounting Act.
10.3 Legal Basis – In connection with a purchase, your personal data will be processed in order to fulfill the agreement with you. Marketing, campaigns and similar mailings are carried out with your consent.
10.4 What information is shared and for what purpose?
10.4.1 Payment Providers – Upon purchase, information is shared with our payment provider. First name, last name, address, e-mail address and telephone number are saved. If you choose to pay by invoice, the social security number will also be saved with the payment provider. The information is stored to complete the purchase and to protect the parties from fraud. The payment providers (payment services) we use are: ______________________________
10.4.2 Carrier – In order to deliver your orders and complete our agreement, we need to share certain information with the shipping company. What is shared with the shipping company is first name, last name and address information for delivery. E-mail address and/or mobile phone number can also be shared with the shipping company for notification. The shipping companies we work with are: Schenker.
10.4.3 Newsletters – If you have decided to subscribe to our newsletter, your first name, last name and email address will be shared with our newsletter provider. This serves to keep you up to date with information and offers for marketing purposes. We use to send newsletters.
10.5 The right to information – You have the right to receive extracts from all information that we hold about you. Extracts are delivered electronically in a readable format.
10.6 Right to Rectification – You have the right to ask us to update incorrect information or to complete incomplete information.
10.7 The right to be forgotten – You can request the deletion of the data concerning you at any time. There are few exceptions to the right to erasure, for example if it has to be retained because we have to comply with a legal obligation (e.g. under the Accounting Act).
10.8 Data Protection Officer Svenska Badtunnor AB is responsible for the storage and processing of personal data in the online shop and ensures that the rules are followed.
10.9 How we protect your personal data – We use industry standards such as SSL/TLS and one-way hash algorithms to securely store, process and transmit sensitive information such as personal data and passwords. We use WordPress as platform.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
– We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time. Changes to the Terms will be posted online on the Website. In connection with orders or visits to the website, the amended General Terms and Conditions are deemed to have been accepted. quarrel and remedy
– If a dispute cannot be resolved in agreement between the company’s customer service and the customer, you as a customer can contact Allmänna Reklamationsnämnden, see arn.se. For residents of an EU country other than Sweden, complaints can be submitted online via the European Commission’s dispute resolution platform, see https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr In the event of a dispute, we will follow the decision of ARN or the relevant dispute resolution body. Disputes about the interpretation or application of these general terms and conditions will be interpreted according to Swedish law.
– The consumer law gives you a one-year guarantee and a three-year right of complaint for manufacturing defects.
– Thanks to the fact that we make the kegs ourselves, we know that they will last a long time provided they are used correctly and are not influenced by external factors. Therefore, we can give much more generous guarantees:
* Three year warranty on polyethylene plastic inserts
* Two-year warranty on ovens
* One year on consumables such as lights and seals The guarantees assume that you follow our connection instructions and care instructions. Save the invoice or delivery note. They both count as a guarantee card. You must always contact us for approval before returning a defective item. The complaint must be made immediately after discovering the defect. The warranty is void if changes are made to the product without prior written permission from Swedish Hot Tubs.
The guarantee also does not apply if repairs have been carried out using other than approved spare parts or if maintenance has not been carried out in accordance with the instructions.
– The following are not guaranteed:
* Use of chlorine in hot tubs (Chlorine is approved for use in our plastic plumbing electric heated decking pools, it must be spa adapted chlorine and we accept no responsibility for any damage that may result from chlorine overdose/abuse)
* Damage caused by incorrect water quality.
* The electrical installation must be adequately insulated. The temperature in the technology box must be 10 degrees or warmer. The temperature in the technology box must not deviate more than a few degrees from the water temperature. Hoses that are routed to and from the bathroom outside the technical box must have at least equivalent insulation to the rest of the installation.
* Using anything other than biocool as a disinfectant in bathrooms with stoves or gas heaters, and if you have aluminum fittings in your bathroom.
* If ice forms in the hot tub
* Heating without the hot tub being sufficiently filled with water
*Damage caused to a product when water freezes in/onto it.
*Dry running of the pump
*Water in one of the electrical parts
* If you empty the hot tub before the stove has cooled down
Damage It is the buyer’s responsibility to inspect the goods upon receipt. If the buyer determines upon receipt that the shipment has been damaged in transit, the buyer must report this immediately to the local parcel service or forwarding agent. The damage must then be described in the delivery note. The document must be signed by both. Then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with pictures and a description of what happened. If something is missing from your order and is not noted as removed on the delivery note, you must contact us immediately at email@example.com All comments regarding delivery must reach us within seven days of delivery. Errors that are pointed out afterwards will not be compensated by us at Svenska badtunnor or by the transport company. You, as the buyer, confirm the transport and the integrity of the goods by signing the shipping document that the carrier has with him. If transport damage is discovered after the goods have been received and transport has been approved in writing by you as the buyer, Swedish Hot Tubs or the transport company are not entitled to any compensation.
15. Right of Withdrawal – All baths are always custom-made, adapted to the customer. Nevertheless, we grant you a right of withdrawal within 14 days after delivery.
15.1 When exercising your right of withdrawal: You must state that you regret it. The message must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your message must clearly state your name, address, email address, order number and the goods to which the return relates. You must return the products to us immediately, but no later than 14 days after the cancellation policy. You are responsible for return postage, delivery and the condition of the products when they are returned, so products should be well packaged and sent in their original packaging. Buyer is responsible for return shipping. In the case of used or damaged products, we reserve the right to deduct an amount from the reimbursement amount that corresponds to the reduction in value compared to the new value of the goods. One of the deductions of 3,000 SEK will be made for reimbursement if we have taken care of shipping the bath to you. This amount may be higher for baths that are shipped outside of Sweden. In the case of crane truck freight, a higher amount will also be deducted there if this freight is not paid for by the customer.
15.2 There is no right of withdrawal in cases where the goods have been built according to the buyer’s very specific specifications. In any case, the right of withdrawal lapses entirely if the product has been used beyond what is objectively reasonable to examine it and/or determine its nature. Such use may be, for example, assembling it, filling it with water, setting it on fire, etc.
15.3 The right of withdrawal only applies to consumers who purchase the goods for their own private use. There is no right of withdrawal for entrepreneurs or if the purchase is considered for the purpose of predominant use in the context of business activities.
16. Under the terms of this purchase agreement, Swedish Hot Tubs disclaims any responsibility for any direct or indirect damage to persons, property or assets that may arise as a result of its products or services or as a result of the buyer’s inability to use these products or services. Buyer agrees to indemnify Swedish Hot Tubs and its employees, owners and agents against all claims, demands, losses, liabilities and expenses that may arise in connection with Buyer’s use of products and services, including products and services purchased through the Buyer’s use of Swedish Hot Tubs products and services. Buyer shall also indemnify Svenska Hot Tubs against all claims, losses, responsibilities and costs arising out of Buyer’s breach of any of the terms of this Agreement, Buyer’s use of Buyer’s personal information or Buyer’s violation of any rights may third parties, including third party vendors. By entering into this Purchase Agreement, Buyer agrees not to hold Swedish Hot Tubs liable for any damage, loss, liability or expense arising out of Buyer’s use of Products and Services or if Buyer breaches any of the terms of this Agreement .